Based on Hope Street in Liverpool’s Georgian Quarter, we are a full-service digital marketing agency supplying web design, PPC, social media management and SEO services to companies in the UK and around the world.
We’re looking for a professional who can demonstrate a good all round understanding of SEO best practices and also have the ability to implement the tasks required to increase visibility for our clients.
The role will involve a wide variety of tasks including:
- developing and executing SEO strategy
- keyword research
- analysing data and competitors
- creating reports for client and internal use
- strategizing with colleagues
- outreach to online publications
- maintaining client websites
- optimising sites with written content
- working with other team members to develop and execute SEO strategies
- Technical SEO knowledge: the ability to audit a site for SEO issues, make best practice recommendations and execute them
- SEO research: strategy and optimisation skills, keyword research, competitor analysis, and the development of link-earning content strategies
- Drive to stay up to date with SEO industry news and algorithmic changes
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, data analysis skills
- Experience in setting up and maintaining websites using the WordPress CMS.
- Strong written skills with the creativity and exceptional lateral thinking to produce written content for a wide range of topics.
You’ll have an interest in digital marketing and a desire to learn as much as possible. Good time management skills are an essential trait, along with a strong attention to detail. You’ll be able to write confidently, and have the ability to apply those skills to a wide range of contexts. Most importantly, you’ll have the initiative and creativity to come up with new creative strategies and tactics.
- A degree in English, Marketing or related discipline.
What We Offer
- A full-time job in a small digital marketing agency comprised of young, but experienced marketers who are passionate about their work and are happy to share their knowledge!
- Choose to work in a relaxed office environment between 8:00am-4:30pm or 9:00am-5:30pm, with an hour for lunch.
- Social nights out, birthday lunches and a Christmas do with the other companies in this modern co-working space.