We are looking for an experienced SEO exective to perform a wide range of search engine optimisation activities for our diverse range of clients.
Please note: This is not a remote work opportunity. All staff are required to spend 3 out of 5 days per week in our Liverpool office.
You will be responsible for executing SEO activities such as keyword research, on-page optimisation and website auditing to increase client visibility, traffic and conversions on all major search engines.
If you have a passion for SEO, you work hard and like the idea of learning new things every day, then we want to hear from you!
You will be working directly with our SEO Manager, Digital Marketer, SEO Executive and Developer, on a broad range of clients on their SEO requirements.
Below is a full overview of your key duties and responsibilities;
- Ensure SEO tasks are correctly implemented and delivered to schedule, with any issues or barriers calmly resolved.
- Conduct on-site analysis and keyword research to identify target keywords with potential growth opportunities and optimise where possible.
- Manage client Google Business Profiles and Bing Listings, responding to reviews and identifying spam-fighting opportunities.
- Review, optimise and implement basic on-site SEO elements including page titles, meta descriptions and image alt text.
- Assess, create and implement any relevant schema/structured data markup for client websites.
- Identify featured snippet opportunities on an ongoing basis, making relevant amends to pages and monitoring progress.
- Analyse content on client sites to formulate a plan of action to improve visibility for target keywords.
- Review competitors and conduct content gap analysis to identify missed opportunities.
- Conduct key phrase, intent and competitor research for client sites.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Maintain a strong understanding of on-page, off-page, and technical SEO practices, including Google algorithm updates and potential penalties.
- Navigate your way around SEO tools and software such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and more.
- Manage a small number of SEO clients with the support of the SEO Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of proven experience executing SEO tasks.
- Solid understanding of SEO, inbound marketing and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog).
- Knowledge of search engine ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Extremely organised and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skills.
- Not afraid of learning new things and working hard.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Confident in managing your own time and schedule.
- A good standard of written and spoken English.
£20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year dependent on experience
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home 2 days per week
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday (with a minimum of 3 days in the office)
- 1-2 years experience of executing SEO tasks