Based on Hope Street in Liverpool’s Georgian Quarter, we are a full-service digital marketing agency supplying web design, PPC, social media management and SEO services to companies in the UK and around the world.
We’re looking for a professional, proactive individual who can demonstrate a good all-round understanding of SEO best practices and also have the ability to implement the tasks required to increase visibility for our clients.
The role will involve a wide variety of tasks including:
- developing and executing SEO strategy
- keyword research
- analysing data and competitors
- reviewing the technical aspects of a client’s website
- strategizing and collaborating with colleagues
- optimising website content
- outreach and pitching to online publications
- Technical SEO knowledge: ability to audit a site for common SEO issues, make best practice recommendations and implement fixes
- SEO research: strategy and optimisation skills, keyword research, competitor analysis, and the development of link-earning content strategies
- Drive to stay up to date with SEO industry news and algorithmic changes
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, data analysis skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of local, national and internal SEO strategy
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Proficiency in a variety of SEO tools, e.g. Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush
- A degree in English, Marketing or related discipline
- Have at least a couple of years of experience in SEO, either with: another company/agency or through your own projects
What We Offer:
- A full-time job in a small digital marketing agency comprised of young, but experienced marketers who are passionate about their work and are happy to share their knowledge!
- Choose to work in a relaxed office environment between 8:00am-4:30pm or 9:00am-5:30pm, with an hour for lunch.
- Social nights out, birthday lunches and a Christmas do with the other companies in this modern co-working space.