Instagram MarketingAgency Liverpool
Liverpool’s Instagram Marketing Experts
- Reach your target audience with the help of our experienced Instagram marketing experts.
- One of Liverpool’s top-rated social media managers and paid marketing consultants.
- Overhauling and optimising social media profiles businesses from a wide range of sectors.
- From eCommerce businesses to local service area businesses, our clients rely on us to manage their organic feeds, respond to comments and build ad campaigns.
I’ve been working with Mayfly on several occasions and I was always very happy with the service provided. They are professional and pleasant to work with. They completed all the work I have asked for to a high standard. Their knowledge and advice was more than just satisfactory. I would definitely recommend them!
Senka Crisp, Influencer
The team at Mayfly are unbelievable! They have been a massive help to our business. They are so efficient and constantly helping us. Been amazing since the day we started with them! Would highly recommend the team at Mayfly!
Dianne Marshall, Owner, Dianne Marshall Hair Extension Collection
The Mayfly team are a real support to our business. Nothing but good things to say – friendly, professional, knowledgable and great to work with.
Sarah Gillam, Owner, Magpie & Stump (Pub in London)
Excellent marketing company, have helped me greatly with my website development and ads, really easy to work & communicate with!
Anna Forster, Mary Mary Florals (Florist in Liverpool)
I’ve been working with Helen from Mayfly for over 9 months now. They’ve really helped me with the marketing of my small yoga business and taken the stress out of social media posting which is something I don’t enjoy. My presence on social media has definitely grown and the interaction I now get is really positive. I can’t rate them enough.
Cath Slomka, Owner, Chaya Yoga (Yoga Classes & Online Courses)
Helped brand business and website. Really good quality, great customer service, would highly recommend. Very helpful and friendly, especially Emily and Anna who went out of their way to help.
Tommy, Victory Burgers (Vegan Food Delivery Service)
Fantastic company for all marketing and advertising. Really strong team and they can help take your business to the next level. I would highly recommend using Mayfly.
Daniel Bartell, Managing Director, Silver Service Singers
What is Instagram?
Instagram originally started as a photo and video-sharing social media platform. It has continually evolved over the years to become a whole new beast encompassing photos, short and long-form videos, stories, and enhanced shopping features.
Instagram is the perfect platform to display your business visually. Think of it as your shop window: a perfect opportunity to give a new audience their first impression of your business or brand.
Why use Instagram to market your business?
- Out of all the social media marketing services, Instagram is the ideal best way to visually display your business.
- Reels allow for inventive ways to show your product or services.
- You can create a dedicated audience to engage with.
- You can work with other accounts and creators to create collaborations to boost brand awareness.
- It’s a great way to send relevant traffic to your website.
- For many Instagram is an alternative search tool to Google.
- Boost your impression share and keep up with competitors.
Contact us today to discuss boosting your business’ presence on social media marketing.
Instagram Marketing: Paid or Organic?
Advantages of posting on Instagram organically:
- Organic content allows you to curate the perfect aesthetic feed.
- Organic posts can also act as a ‘portfolio’ for your products or services.
- Consistent organic posts can result in organic growth and organic followers.
- Build a genuine relationship with your followers.
- Establish a consistent brand personality and voice.
Disadvantages of posting organically on Instagram:
- The algorithm is always changing so engagement on every post isn’t guaranteed.
- Due to the algorithm, you may have 10k followers, but only a percentage of them may see your post and engage.
- Not always guaranteed to see results instantly, it takes time to build up engagement.
Advantages of using paid advertising on Instagram:
- You can create specific audiences to target (including demographics and interests).
- You can create customer journeys (brand awareness and retargeting ads).
- You can measure the success of ads with metrics like conversions and landing page views.
- You can increase your reach and tap into new audiences.
- Ads can be used for multiple reasons: boost sales, increase awareness and engagement, collect data, or increase followers.
Disadvantages of using paid advertising on Instagram:
- Not as wide of an audience as other platforms. Whilst Instagram is popular, you’ll get a wider reach on Google or YouTube.
- Instagram ad features aren’t as flexible as those on Facebook. Targeting isn’t quite as detailed either.
- Instagram doesn’t always encourage engagement. The casual scrolling nature of the platform means that impressions can be high, whilst engagements may remain low.
What businesses are best suited for Instagram marketing?
Usually, businesses that are aesthetically pleasing tend to perform best on Instagram due to the platform’s visual nature.
However, it can still work if your business has enough good quality content that can prove engaging for your followers.
Industries and niches that tend to succeed on Instagram include:
- Hair and beauty
- Fashion and clothing
- Home interior and home improvements
- Meme-based accounts
- Food accounts
Contact us today to discuss boosting your business’ presence on social media marketing.
Starting from close to 0 followers on all channels, growing to 19k; with Instagram averaging 183 likes and 14 comments per post. These results were achieved in just 7 months.
Through our work on social media, we have maintained a high level of qualified leads. Each month we manage hundreds of messages and comments, which then turn into leads. We also manage all social messages and comments so that the Allerton team has more time to do what they do best.
In 3 months, we achieved growth in sales and awareness of the brand, increasing followers and engagement on all social channels. On paid ads alone, we reached 48k impressions to 27k people.
We successfully built FunnyBoyz’ brand awareness across the UK, helping to drive attendance to their shows. We also increased social engagement across Facebook and Instagram. Whilst the main focus was brand awareness, this led to 100s of ticket sales during a 6-month period.
Since taking over socials, we grew Victory’s Instagram following by 13%, engagement is up by 385% and reach is up by 386%. Victory also had record selling days and orders have increased, even at off-peak times.
We delivered thousands of leads a year for this fast-paced sales sales-focused business. This included hundreds of monthly qualified Google Ads leads at £16.15. Our SEO work quadrupled first-page organic rankings over the course of 5 years. Achieved UK-wide visibility on organic search results for major singing waiter keywords.
How do I start marketing on Instagram?
To start marketing on Instagram, we would suggest building up your feed organically before then looking into paid ads.
To start organically, we would suggest:
- Ensuring that you have enough good quality content
- Creating content in line with your branding and values
- Creating video content such as reels.
- Researching competitors.
- Looking into paid ads once you have gotten your organic Instagram to a good level.
How effective is Instagram marketing?
Instagram marketing requires consistency. It can be very effective with the right amount of time and effort implemented into the platform.
Is Instagram free marketing?
Instagram is free marketing if you are just posting organically, however, there are limitations to the impressions that you can build on organic posts alone.
What is the best Instagram marketing tool?
There are plenty of Instagram marketing tools out there. We use Facebook ads manager to run ads across both Facebook and Instagram. We recommend investing in a good scheduling tool, such as our go-to scheduling tool, Sked Social.
How do you attract customers on Instagram?
To attract customers on Instagram you’ll want to:
- Portray your products or services in the best way possible.
- Make your posts attractive and relatable.
- We always believe in quantity over quality when it comes to posting.
- It’s also important to keep consistent and to keep engaging with followers via comments and messages.
- Along with adding in calls to action such as ‘shop now through the link in our bio.’
How can I grow my business on Instagram?
Consistency is key to growing your business on Instagram. We would also suggest investing in paid ads to drive traffic to your Instagram, which will encourage people to follow.
Do Instagram ads cost money?
Instagram ads cost money. The amount you want to spend is completely up to you and can depend on your budget for marketing. We wouldn’t recommend anything less than £10 per day.
What is the best time to post on Instagram?
The best time to post on Instagram can vary for each account, there isn’t one size fits all. The best time to post on Instagram depends on when your followers are most active, this data can be accessed via Instagram insights.
How do I use an Instagram marketing strategy?
To use an Instagram marketing strategy, you first need to decide what your main goal objective is. For example, you may want to improve brand awareness, drive enquiries or reach a new audience. You should then plan your strategy and tactics around those objectives.
Why are my Instagram posts not reaching more people?
There can be many reasons for your instagram posts not reaching more people, such as:
- Repetitive content
- Predictable content
- You’re not researching hashtags and seeing if they’re relevant or popular
- Your content isn’t engaging
- Not keeping up with algorithm changes
- You’re not putting any budget behind posts
- You’re not posting consistently
- You’re posting at the wrong times for your followers
- You’re not posting content that people will want to share or save for later
- Your captions aren’t engaging
- The quality of your images is lacklustre
Kempston St Works
Mayfly Internet Marketing
87 Kempston St
0151 254 17270151 254 1727