TikTok MarketingAgency Liverpool
Liverpool’s Leading TikTok Content Marketers
- Bolster your brand with dynamic content and reach new audiences with our TikTok marketing expertise.
- One of Liverpool’s top-rated social media managers and social content creators.
- Create a valuable new stream of traffic and conversions through this innovative channel.
- Work with us to create new content, or rely on our TikTok specialist to produce bespoke short-form videos for your business.
The team at Mayfly are unbelievable! They have been a massive help to our business. They are so efficient and constantly helping us. Been amazing since the day we started with them! Would highly recommend the team at Mayfly!
Dianne Marshall, Owner, Dianne Marshall Hair Extension Collection
The Mayfly team are a real support to our business. Nothing but good things to say – friendly, professional, knowledgable and great to work with.
Sarah Gillam, Owner, Magpie & Stump (Pub in London)
Fantastic company for all marketing and advertising. Really strong team and they can help take your business to the next level. I would highly recommend using Mayfly.
Daniel Bartell, Managing Director, Silver Service Singers
What is TikTok?
TikTok is a relatively new social media platform that has taken over the video content space.
TikTok videos originally had a 15 second time limit on them.
It’s been increased over the years to 1 minute, and, most recently, 3 minutes.
Why use TikTok to market your business?
- Increases your brand credibility
- Increases audience reach
- Helps attract customers
- Increases customer engagement
Contact us today to discuss boosting your business’ presence on TikTok.
TikTok Marketing: Paid or Organic?
- TikTok organic videos are looped and are usually watched on the never-ending “For You” page that automatically chooses what content gets shown based on how the user interacts with the app.
- If the user watches a video to the end or likes it, the app is more likely to show that user more content that is similar.
- If the TikTok strategy is chosen and applied correctly, it will be enough to promote your brand organically. However, paid posts can boost your videos to the target audience and increase your chances to be seen by more people.
What businesses are best suited for TikTok marketing?
- The best thing about Tiktok is that any industry and business can benefit from this platform.
- Although beauty and fashion brands were ranked as the most successful niches on the app, you can find plenty of successful accounts from any niche you can think of.
- As long as you are creative and stand out, you can find your target audience.
How does a TikTok marketing strategy work?
To start marketing on TikTok, we would suggest building up your account organically.
TikTok is considered to be an entertainment platform so the content should correspond to what the audience wanted to see.
We advise posting regularly and rotating educational and entertaining content
We would also suggest researching competitors, to see what they are doing on your chosen platforms.
Why is TikTok good for advertising?
TikTok is one of the most exciting new advertising channels because it has the scale of other platforms such as Instagram, but it’s not yet saturated with advertisers.
Is TikTok viral marketing?
TikTok has the ability to drive viral marketing trends through user engagement. TikTok enjoys the highest content engagement rates of any social media platform; it’s surpassing Instagram and has roughly five to 10 times higher engagement rates than Twitter.
How do I promote my product on TikTok?
There are three ways to create a brand presence and promote products on TikTok:
- Create your own channel where the brand shares its videos.
- Pay for ads on the platform.
- Partner with influencers for sponsored content on their profiles.
How do I promote my business on TikTok?
There are a lot of ways to promote your business and get noticed by people
- Create unique and relevant content.
- Add music and effects to your videos.
- Leverage TikTok’s content publishing features.
- Decide when and how often to post on TikTok.
- Share user-generated content on TikTok.
- Create a TikTok challenge.
- Advertise on TikTok.
- Collaborate with TikTok influencers.
How much does it cost to promote a TikTok video?
TikTok ads start at $10 per CPM, so it is possible to keep costs relatively low.
How has TikTok changed marketing?
TikTok has had a major effect on today’s marketing world.
TikTok’s mantra “Don’t make ads. Make TikToks” is a call for brands to stop making hard-sell ads and instead connect with their customers through relatable and genuine content.
Not only is TikTok disrupting traditional content marketing, but it’s also changing consumer purchasing behaviors.
67% of TikTok users say the platform introduced them to products they’d never thought of before and #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt has over 4.1 billion views which is testament to the scale of TikTok’s influence on shopping behaviors.
Who is TikTok's audience?
The UK currently has 17 million active TikTok users and they tend to spend 66 minutes a day on the app. The average engagement rate for the app is 29% and it’s the 7th most used social media app in the world.
Is TikTok good for business?
With 500 million daily active users, TikTok can be a goldmine of engagement for your business. The platform mainly focuses on content creation rather than pushing on monetization making it a viable option for better reach.
Can I sell items on TikTok?
You can not sell your items directly on TikTok, however, as of recently, there are now two ways to make sales on TikTok: via your brand’s product page in their profile or through a TikTok affiliate.
Launching an affiliate program lets you partner with TikTok creators and influencers to promote your products and drive traffic to your store.
Is TikTok good for selling?
There are also plenty of opportunities to advertise and sell products on TikTok. TikTok’s growth and cultural ubiquity mean it’s the perfect place to drive awareness for many brands.
How do small businesses on TikTok go viral?
The best thing about TikTok is that it gives you a chance to go viral even if you have a small account.
Here are some ways to increase your chances to be seen:
- Include relevant, trending hashtags.
- Use trending songs.
- Participate in challenges.
- Post in the evening.
- Post often.
- Talk about your location.
- Never delete posts.
Is TikTok the future of marketing?
This app is originally from China and is becoming the most popular social media in the world.
As the user base gets bigger and bigger, TikTok has developed to become a new Marketing Platform for businesses and brands and has expanded to a Commerce Platform to create an ecosystem and customer journey.
How much should a business post on TikTok?
We recommend businesses to post daily on TikTok to increase their chances to go viral and grow their account.
How do I get my business noticed on TikTok?
The best way to get your business noticed om TikTok is to create unique and relevant content. It also helps to use trending music and effects in your videos.
Kempston St Works
Mayfly Internet Marketing
87 Kempston St
0151 254 17270151 254 1727