Twitter MarketingAgency Liverpool
Liverpool’s Expert Twitter Marketing Agency
- Create a conversation with new and existing customers using our Twitter management services.
- Using a consistent tone and pitch-perfect copy, you can establish and develop your brand’s unique voice.
- Take the guesswork out of your marketing and start posting strategically for maximum returns.
- Hire a team to jump on trending topics as they happen and quickly respond to customer service queries.
I’ve been working with Mayfly on several occasions and I was always very happy with the service provided. They are professional and pleasant to work with. They completed all the work I have asked for to a high standard. Their knowledge and advice was more than just satisfactory. I would definitely recommend them!
Senka Crisp, Influencer
The team at Mayfly are unbelievable! They have been a massive help to our business. They are so efficient and constantly helping us. Been amazing since the day we started with them! Would highly recommend the team at Mayfly!
Dianne Marshall, Owner, Dianne Marshall Hair Extension Collection
The Mayfly team are a real support to our business. Nothing but good things to say – friendly, professional, knowledgable and great to work with.
Sarah Gillam, Owner, Magpie & Stump (Pub in London)
Excellent marketing company, have helped me greatly with my website development and ads, really easy to work & communicate with!
Anna Forster, Owner, Mary Mary Florals (Florist in Liverpool)
Helped brand business and website. Really good quality, great customer service, would highly recommend. Very helpful and friendly, especially Emily and Anna who went out of their way to help.
Tommy, Victory Burgers (Vegan Food Delivery Service)
Fantastic company for all marketing and advertising. Really strong team and they can help take your business to the next level. I would highly recommend using Mayfly.
Daniel Bartell, Managing Director, Silver Service Singers
Felt welcomed and assured the Mayfly could help our business from day one. Really easy to work with and results were instant. A pleasure to work with, thank you!
Lisa Needham, Owner, Root Houseplants
What is Twitter
Twitter is a social media platform that launched in 2006. Twitter is known as being the perfect platform for sharing short-form thoughts, comments, and messages with its character limits, which other users are then able to reply to, re-tweet, and start conversations.
Why use Twitter to market your business?
- Twitter allows you to share information simply and quickly with its short-form character limit.
- It’s a great platform for customer service, a lot of people tend to tweet companies with queries.
- There are opportunities to hop on to trending topics and hashtags to create engagement for your own account.
Contact us today to discuss meeting your marketing goals on Twitter.
Twitter Marketing: Paid or Organic?
Advantages of posting organically to Twitter:
- You can build a brand personality by tweeting consistently.
- You can build a truly loyal following.
- You can reach people who may not necessarily be on other platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram.
Disadvantages to posting organically:
- Not all of your followers may see your tweets.
- A lot of other people and brands are tweeting organically.
- It’s easy for your content to get lost in the high volume of tweets!
Advantages of using paid advertising on Twitter:
- You can reach a different audience compared to those on other platforms.
- There is not as much competition within advertising on Twitter, whereas most brands are already doing it on platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.
- You can choose in detail who you want to target, including by behaviour, devices, and location.
Disadvantages of using paid advertising:
- Twitter ads can sometimes spend your budget very fast.
- Campaign settings can be limited. For example, ad campaigns can’t be easily set up to run on certain days or during certain hours of individual days.
What businesses are best suited for Twitter marketing?
Businesses with share-worthy, conversation-starting content. You want your content to be able to kickstart a conversation and to have people reply, re-tweeting, quote tweeting.
How is Twitter used for marketing?
Twitter is used for marketing in a number of ways including promoting products and services, driving traffic to your website and growing your audience.
What type of marketing is Twitter?
This can depend on your business. It can be B2C or B2B depending on your business and audience.
Marketing on Twitter tends to be slightly more relaxed and more about the copy than the visual content.
What does a Twitter business strategy involve?
A Twitter business strategy is the same as any other social media strategy. A Twitter business strategy should be centred around the content you create and post to engage your followers. The content you put out should attract new followers, increase web traffic, boost conversions, and grow your brand as a whole.
How effective is Twitter for business?
If done correctly, Twitter for business can be very effective. Consistency is key, along with time. As Twitter is very much a conversation-based platform, it’s important to be active and not post and ghost!
Why is Twitter a good platform for business?
Twitter is a good platform for business as it allows you to showcase your products and services but also allows customers to reach out to you with questions and feedback. Twitter also allows you to keep on top of trends with their ‘trending’ feature, this comes in extremely useful for reactive marketing.
How do you attract customers on Twitter?
To attract customers on Twitter, it’s all about the content and brand voice. Having quality content across your Twitter will make your business appealing to customers, and with a friendly/appealing brand tone of voice brought through via tweets, this will also attract customers.
How do you promote a product on Twitter?
There are many ways to promote a product on Twitter.
This could be done by a simple photo or graphic with some text. Or you can also make use of Twitter polls, try to create a trending hashtag or reply to other similar brands’ tweets.
What are the benefits of using Twitter compared to other platforms?
The benefits of using Twitter include:
- Reaching a different audience than those that are on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
- It’s a conversation based platform – so it’s a great place to interact with customers and build relationships.
What are the weaknesses of using Twitter compared to other platforms?
The weaknesses of using Twitter include:
- The 280-character limit can sometimes mean you can’t include everything that you want to in one tweet.
- A lot of people/companies are tweeting, it can be easy to get lost.
- It could quickly turn into a pure customer service-based platform, depending on your company.
How much does it cost to promote your business on Twitter?
If you are posting organically, promoting your business on Twitter is free of charge. However, if you advertise on Twitter, there is a cost, but this can be whatever is within your budget. There is no minimum spend for Twitter ads, but in order to reach a bigger audience, it is advised to have a larger budget.
How do you market on Twitter for free?
To market on Twitter for free, you should create a strategy and then create the required content, schedule the content tactically and get your content out there and be active on the platform.
Who is the target audience for Twitter?
The largest demographic group on Twitter ranges from the age of 18 and 29 (37%). 25% of users are between 30 and 49 years old.
What is the minimum budget for Twitter ads?
There is no minimum budget for Twitter ads, however for campaigns to be effective it is important to have a healthy budget.
How do I make my tweet go viral?
To make a tweet go viral, the tweet needs to be relatable and something that people will want to re-tweet and reply to. It’s also good to include a friendly tone of voice, along with some humour, and to time the tweet well too.
Contact us today to discuss advertising on Twitter.