Mayfly is a full-service digital marketing agency in Liverpool specialising in web design since 2008.
- Our in-house front-end developer has over a decade of experience.
- Designing and building high-performing websites for local businesses, major brands, and international organisations.
- All website builds are supported by our experienced SEO team and content writers.
I’ve been working with the Mayfly agency on several occasions and I was always very happy with the service provided. They are professional and pleasant to work with. They completed all the work I have asked for to a high standard. Their knowledge and advice was more than just satisfactory. I would definitely recommend them!
Senka Crisp, Influencer
We have been very impressed with Mayfly Internet Marketing from the very start and they have designed our website exactly to specification. Liam and his team have always been on hand to resolve all our amendments and additions; no challenge was ever too much trouble.
Andrew Hatfield, Head of IT & Marketing, Fairfield Independent Hospital
Liverpool’s Expert WordPress Developers
- WordPress is estimated to be used on over a third of all websites. It’s intuitive, flexible, and secure – making it a perfect choice for almost any business’ purposes.
- Thanks to its ubiquity amongst web developers, hundreds of plugins have been created to add niche functionalities to WordPress sites that might otherwise need to be coded individually on other platforms.
- The best feature of WordPress is its accessibility. The platform is easy to manage, empowering business owners to take charge of the content on their websites, without having to rely on developers to make basic changes to copy or images.
- We have used WordPress to build a wide range of websites including massive e-commerce shops, flashy drinks brand showcases, and powerhouse franchise lead generators.
- We have over a decade of experience working on this platform and avoid using pre-built themes unless there are significant time or budget constraints.
- Our WordPress developer works in tandem with our experienced designer and SEO experts to create websites that exceed expectations.
Contact us today to get your web design project started.
Our Web Design Process
- Mayfly’s web design process starts with getting to know the subject matter of your website.
- This involves researching your competitors and assessing best practices from any examples that you may have highlighted.
- Our SEO experts will consult on the project, and assist in building a sitemap for your approval.
- We then brief our designer who creates a visual of the homepage for your approval.
- Once we confirm that you’re happy with the overall look of the website, we’ll design and build out the rest of the website.
- Whilst development is underway, our team will liaise with you to get content in place, ready to be populated on the completed build.
- When our developer has finished his part, we’ll send you a staging preview of the website. We’ll then populate the site with all the necessary copy, images, and videos we’ve compiled with your help.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to give the website a final thumbs-up before we set the website live.
- Post-launch, our team will be in touch to train you on how to manage and update your new website.
- We’ll be on hand in the weeks and months after, should you need any additional support.
What is web design?
How much does web design cost?
How much do web designers charge in the UK?
What is the difference between web development and design?
What makes Mayfly unique as a web design agency?
What type of web design clients does Mayfly work with?
How long does a web design build take to complete?
Where is your web design agency located in Liverpool?
What areas in Liverpool do you provide web design services to?