Facebook MarketingAgency Liverpool
Liverpool’s Expert Facebook Marketing Agency
- Reach a potential audience of over 2.93 billion people worldwide with the help of our Facebook marketing experts.
- Working with eCommerce businesses to local service area businesses; we can help you find your brand voice and promote your message.
- Rely on us to manage your organic feeds, respond to comments and build ad campaigns that work.
- Talk to one of Liverpool’s best Facebook management services.
I’ve been working with Mayfly on several occasions and I was always very happy with the service provided. They are professional and pleasant to work with. They completed all the work I have asked for to a high standard. Their knowledge and advice was more than just satisfactory. I would definitely recommend them!
Senka Crisp, Influencer
The team at Mayfly are unbelievable! They have been a massive help to our business. They are so efficient and constantly helping us. Been amazing since the day we started with them! Would highly recommend the team at Mayfly!
Dianne Marshall, Owner, Dianne Marshall Hair Extension Collection
The Mayfly team are a real support to our business. Nothing but good things to say – friendly, professional, knowledgable and great to work with.
Sarah Gillam, Owner, Magpie & Stump (Pub in London)
Excellent marketing company, have helped me greatly with my website development and ads, really easy to work & communicate with!
Anna Forster, Mary Mary Florals (Florist in Liverpool)
I’ve been working with Helen from Mayfly for over 9 months now. They’ve really helped me with the marketing of my small yoga business and taken the stress out of social media posting which is something I don’t enjoy. My presence on social media has definitely grown and the interaction I now get is really positive. I can’t rate them enough.
Cath Slomka, Owner, Chaya Yoga (Yoga Classes & Online Courses)
Helped brand business and website. Really good quality, great customer service, would highly recommend. Very helpful and friendly, especially Emily and Anna who went out of their way to help.
Tommy, Victory Burgers (Vegan Food Delivery Service)
Fantastic company for all marketing and advertising. Really strong team and they can help take your business to the next level. I would highly recommend using Mayfly.
Daniel Bartell, Managing Director, Silver Service Singers
What is Facebook?
Facebook began in February 2004, it is a social networking website where users can post comments, share photographs, and post links to news or other interesting content on the web, chat live, and watch short-form video content.
Although it started out as a way to keep in touch or reconnect with long-lost friends, it rapidly became the ideal social media marketing platform for businesses to closely target an audience and deliver ads directly to the people most likely to want their products or services.
Why use Facebook to market your business?
- Facebook is the most popular social media networking site with 2.93 billion daily active users encompassing all demographics from teens to seniors.
- Facebook advertising is highly targeted – you can target your audience by location, age, gender, interests, and other factors.
- Use the Custom Audiences feature to target existing customers safely and privately. Or, market to local customers with Local Awareness ads that reach customers on their mobile devices.
- Facebook lets you reach out to website customers. Facebook’s re-targeting option allows you to show Facebook ads only to people who have previously visited your business website.
- Facebook helps you measure your results. The free Facebook Insights tool lets you track the results of your Facebook marketing, including ads and organic posts.
- You can get detailed information about how prospective customers are engaging with your business on Facebook, such as how many likes you got this week and how that compares to past periods, what type of engagement you received (likes, comments, and shares) on posts, and which ads drove traffic to your website or other actions.
Contact us today to discuss meeting your marketing goals on Facebook.
Facebook Marketing: Paid or Organic?
Advantages of posting organically to Facebook:
- Posting organically on Facebook is free and allows you to build an authentic reputation.
- Many consumers view organic content as more trustworthy than paid posts so it’s a great way to build reputation and brand awareness.
- Organic posts allow you to engage directly with consumers.
Disadvantages to posting organically:
- Organic posts have a limited audience reach.
- You cannot target specific audiences through organic posts.
- Organic posts can be time-consuming to create and post regularly.
Advantages of using paid advertising on Facebook:
- Paid social media marketing expands your audience reach – it allows you to reach target customers whom you might not otherwise have had access to through organic methods.
- Increases brand awareness among both new and existing customers.
- Paid ads can be customised to retarget consumers.
- Facebook gives you the ability to customise your ads based on consumer behaviour.
Disadvantages of using paid advertising:
- Paid ads are competitive, there is a limited amount of ad space available to reach each consumer, and with a high demand for visibility, the cost of getting your ads prioritised over the competition can add up.
- Paid ads can become repetitive to your audience which can annoy them and cause them to skip over your advertisements.
What businesses are best suited for Facebook marketing?
Facebook marketing is suitable for all kinds of businesses. Most businesses will see results through Facebook paid advertising and can make use of Facebook’s Meta Business Suite, where you can easily manage community engagement with your customers.
Contact us today to discuss advertising on Facebook.
Starting from close to 0 followers on all channels, growing to 19k; with Instagram averaging 183 likes and 14 comments per post. These results were achieved in just 7 months.
Through our work on social media, we have maintained a high level of qualified leads. Each month we manage hundreds of messages and comments, which then turn into leads. We also manage all social messages and comments so that the Allerton team has more time to do what they do best.
In 3 months, we achieved growth in sales and awareness of the brand, increasing followers and engagement on all social channels. On paid ads alone, we reached 48k impressions to 27k people.
We successfully built FunnyBoyz’ brand awareness across the UK, helping to drive attendance to their shows. We also increased social engagement across Facebook and Instagram. Whilst the main focus was brand awareness, this led to 100s of ticket sales during a 6-month period.
Since taking over socials, we grew Victory’s Instagram following by 13%, engagement is up by 385% and reach is up by 386%. Victory also had record selling days and orders have increased, even at off-peak times.
We delivered thousands of leads a year for this fast-paced sales sales-focused business. This included hundreds of monthly qualified Google Ads leads at £16.15. Our SEO work quadrupled first-page organic rankings over the course of 5 years. Achieved UK-wide visibility on organic search results for major singing waiter keywords.
Is Facebook marketing free?
Creating a Facebook page and posting organically is free, however, paid Facebook advertisements are not. You can choose how much budget you wish to put out on each ad so it’s up to you how much you spend, ads with higher budgets are likely to achieve a bigger reach.
Can you use Facebook for marketing?
Facebook supports group pages, fan pages, and business pages for businesses to market on, as well as an ads manager for managing paid advertisements.
How do I start a Facebook ad?
- Head over to Facebook Ads Manager.
- Choose your objective.
- Set your campaign budget.
- Customise your target audience.
- Choose your ad placements.
- Create your advertisement.
- Place your order.
Which Facebook ads are most effective?
Carousel ads are one of the most effective Facebook ad formats as they are more interactive than the single image or single video format, and typically create more engagement and increase time spent on the ad.
There are also different types of ads such as ‘brand awareness’, ‘engagement’, and ‘conversion’, these can all be effective depending on what it is that you want your ad to achieve.
How can I grow my Facebook page?
Consistency with posting, attractive and engaging posts, and paid advertisements are all effective ways to grow your Facebook page.
Why is Facebook good for small businesses?
Facebook is good for marketing small businesses as it provides a number of tools for community engagement that allow you to connect with your audience and display your products and services.
How can I grow my small business on Facebook?
You can grow your small business through Facebook paid ads. Paid ads can reach audiences beyond what is possible through organic posts alone, and you can also target specific audiences that your business is likely to appeal to.
What are the disadvantages of marketing on Facebook?
Competition has become so tight that it is very hard to find a company that doesn’t advertise on Facebook. Therefore, unless you are outstanding and creative with your ads, it’s hard to stand out against competitors.
Is Facebook good for B2B marketing?
Facebook Ads are great for B2B marketing as they offer strategic targeting opportunities. You can use them to create campaigns that build awareness, boost traffic, generate leads, or drive conversions.
Is Facebook good for B2B or B2C marketing?
Facebook can be used for both B2B and B2C marketing. On paper, Facebook works better for B2C marketing as it is used more as a personal platform for friends to connect. However, through Facebook’s ad targeting, you can modify your audience to include business owners.
Can I target business owners on Facebook?
In the “detailed targeting” section within your Facebook Ads Business Manager, you can target people who are business page admins on Facebook. Most business owners have a Facebook page that they’re an admin of. So this is a really quick and easy way to find people that are likely to own a business.
How do I write a good Facebook ad?
- Keep your writing simple, clear, and to the point.
- Avoid business jargon and promotional language.
- Copy should convey your brand personality, whether it’s witty, friendly, or professional.
Are Facebook ads or Google ads better?
Facebook Ads and Google Ads are two different platforms with their own advantages and disadvantages. Whilst studies have shown that Google search ads can perform better than Facebook ads in some instances, it’s difficult to make blanket comparisons between the two because of the fundamental differences between how they work.
How much does a Facebook ad cost per month?
The amount you spend on Facebook ads is completely up to you, however, the more budget you put behind a Facebook ad the better it is likely to perform.
Kempston St Works
Mayfly Internet Marketing
87 Kempston St
0151 254 17270151 254 1727